Our 6 week Professional Communication Training Program supports participants in understanding the art and science behind effective communication and provides a friendly environment in which they can practice using their new communication tools. Areas covered include; improving voice, projection, enunciation, fluency and sound accuracy. Other areas explored include learning to express ideas in a clear and concise manner and developing a deeper understanding of social language thinking skills necessary for connection with people professionally and socially
Dates: October 2018 -dates TBA (will run Monday evening’s)
Dates; Offered to client year around. Recommended the 6 sessions are completed in a three month period.
Your may benefit if you:
- Have difficulty initiating and maintaining conversations.
- Have troubles using fluent speech when speaking.
- Have difficulties expressing your thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Find your voice feels strained and/or if you lose your voice time to time.
- 6 individual therapy sessions with an SLP.
- Personalized goal setting for you (at the start and end of the program)
- Active Daily Living Communication Tools (breath support techniques, voice projection, easy onset methods and
- Information about the art and science behind effective speaking skills and how to use them socially and
(* Includes a three to four hour wind-up outing, mentorship, home programming and team involvement)
To secure a spot in our programs, a credit card number will need to be provided upon registration.
For all new clients, a diagnostic review and/or a comprehensive assessment needs to be completed. To schedule your appointment, please fill out a contact form here https://thesln.com/