Provisional Reg. Speech-Language Pathologist B.Sc., M.Sc.
With a Bachelor’s of Science in Communication Disorders and a Master’s of Science degree in Speech Language Pathology from Minot State University, Jenna has a passion for helping individuals of all ages discover their potential. Jenna’s desire to help others is seen every day through her ability to establish rapport with her clients, build their confidence, and keep them engaged in meaningful activities.
In her free time, Jenna enjoys traveling and playing board games with her friends and family. She likes cooking and baking and is an animal lover, with dogs being at the top of the list!
AREAS of FOCUS
- Infant, toddler, and child speech-language therapy
- Children and youth speech-language therapy
- Articulation and phonology (speech production) therapy
- Developmental language disorders
- Social communications disorders (including Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Adult speech-language therapy
- Cognitive Communication Therapy (Acquired Brain Injury)
- School-Age Stuttering Therapy Conference – Nina Reeves MS, CCC-SLP BCS-FD
- Fill Your Toolbox: Metacognitive Strategies to Support Executive Functioning and Regulation –
Hanna Bogen Novak, MS, CCC-SLP
- Auditory Processing Disorder: A Fresh Perspective – Tricia Nechodom, AuD, PASC & Angela Loucks Alexander, AuD, MNZAS, CCC-A
- Connections Between Speech Sound Production and Literacy – Kelly Farquharson, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Science Vs. Pseudoscience – Gregory L. Lof, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, FASHA