At The Speech Language Network, we’re passionate about communication. We’re speech-language pathologists, and we work with children and adults. We love what we do and it shows. We’re looking for a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist. In this role you’ll be working with our toddler, pre-school and school-aged children at our office, in schools, and in the community.
Specifically, we’ll be asking you if you have:
• One year’s experience in working with clients in Early Childhood Development setting and/or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• The ability to provide a full range of clinical services and education.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Assessing clients’ speech, language and communication skills
• Developing appropriate programs to assist clients and their families in acquiring fostering the development of communication skills
• Providing support for classroom teachers, parents and educational assistants in program delivery
Successful candidates will:
• Possess a Master’s degree in the area of responsibility
• Be eligible for, and licensed by, the Saskatchewan Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (SASLPA)
• Have a valid driver’s license
This is a part-time position with flexible hours including Saturdays, working out of our new location at 410 Jessop Avenue. The position also includes competitive rates and eligibility for a pension plan and a professional development allowance.
It’s an exciting time for us and a great time for you to join our team. Got questions? Please email our founder, Kara Broks at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please put “Speech-Language Pathologist Application, [yourname]” in the subject line.
We will be happy to take résumés until 12:00 p.m., April 30th, 2020
Interested? Want to think about it? Please feel free to download a copy at this link. Thank you for checking us out and hope to hear from you soon.