Dates: (**Only 2 spots remain for this group)
4:00pm – Wednesday January 9th, 23rd & 30th
4:00pm – Wednesday February 6th, 13th & 27th
4:00pm – Wednesday March 6th, 13th & 27th
4:00pm – Wednesday April 3rd
4:00pm – Wednesday April 17th – 3-4 hour group outing.
- How to initiate and engage in conversations
- How to build and maintain friendships
- How to use good listening skills and tone of voice when speaking
- Understanding non verbal language and hidden social rules
- Understanding the difference between literal and figurative language
- Organization and time management
- Problem solving social situations
- Employment communication skills
- Building self confidence and working through anxious situations
Your teen may benefit if:
They have social language difficulties, LLD, ADHD, ADD, are on the spectrum, has a mild intellectual disability and/or
fluency and speech difficulties.
6 Session Stuttering/Effective Speaking Program
This 6 Session program was designed for teens who are working on their voice, enunciation and fluent speaking skills.
Dates; Offered to client year around. Recommended the 6 sessions are completed in a three month period.
Your teen may benefit if he/she:
- Has difficulty initiating and maintaining conversations
- Has troubles using fluent speech when speaking
- Has difficulties expressing their thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely
- 6 individual therapy sessions with an SLP, including parent coaching
- Personalized goal setting for your child (at the start and end of the program)
- Active Daily Living Communication Tools (breath support techniques, voice projection, easy onset methods and
- Information about the art and science behind effective speaking skills and how to use them socially and